Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I can't find my phone


At least twice a week I wake up and have a hell of a time trying to figure out where I left my phone the night before. It's usually not a problem because I either have my work phone with me, but there are time I can't find either and need to search the house top to bottom. Of course, this usually happens when I'm already running late.

Now there's a new option "I can't find my phone" by Dave Dawson which calls your phone for you.

Dave has a great post about the site and the issues he came across after it was mentioned on design blog SwissMiss.

The calls and text to voice you hear once you pick up the line is powered by Tropo who offers an API that adds Voice, SMS, Twitter, and IM. The service is free for development and the prices seem reasonable for production use.

No comments:

Post a Comment