Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Anime

Before the season started "Highschool of the Dead" was number one on my list, but now that most of this seasons shows are around episode seven it really isn't holding up that well.

I love the Manga and the Anime does look fantastic (especially the blend of traditional and CG art), but "Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi" currently has been the most enjoyable with "Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~" coming in right behind it.

I'm still watching and enjoying it, but not as much as I thought I would, guess the hype killed it for me.

Anyway, here's the list of this seasons anime I'm currently watching.

1. Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi
2. Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~
3. Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
4. Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
5. Highschool of the Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment